- Enjoy the city’s original LGBT+ focused tour
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- See a long list of Mexico City’s top attractions
- Visit noteworthy locations relating to gay history
Departure & Return
#15 República de Argentina Street, Entrance to Porrúa Bookstore, Across the street from the Aztec Templo Mayor and two blocks away from Zocalo, the main square.
At the Historic Center's second largest plaza, Plaza de Santo Domingo. At the corner of República de Venezuela and República de Brasil streets.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- You will walk for 1 mile in 3.5 hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY México University
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas