- Visit Mexico City’s important indigenous and Catholic landmarks
- See magnificent pyramids, temples and the avenue of the dead at Teotihuacan
- Enjoy access to an informative guide and visit the beloved Basilica shrine
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
We will give you instructions 2 days before the tour
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- It will be a full-day tour, so sleep well the night before and have a good breakfast
- Use sunblock and bring, sunglasses, a hat or cap
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sat Mexico Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff