- Mexico City and Teotihuacan tour
- Visit the historic center’s top landmarks
- See the Azteca Templo Mayor
- Guided tour of Teotihuacan Archeological Site
- Take in the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon
- Small-group tour limited to 15 travelers for personal service
- Pickup and drop-off at centrally-located Mexico City hotels
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.
We can pick up/drop off in any hotel or Airbnb located in Zona Rosa, Zocalo, Reforma, Roma, Condesa and Polanco área in Mexico City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to pandemic, it´s not allowed to go to the top of the moon & sun pyramids, also museums and some palaces are closed.
- National Palace may not be available by government order without previous notice.
- Due to the current pandemic, Bellas Artes,Templo Mayor may be closed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Encuentro T
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Historical downtown Mexico City & Teotihuacan Pyramids Mezcal tasting.