Are you interested in?
Jungle Island Tours
6 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
11 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
47 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Visit Jungle Island from Miami without the need to rent a car by booking this package that includes admission and round-trip transportation. This half-day activity is perfect for families and gives you access to all of the animal exhibits as well as the NEO Splash water slides. You'll see and learn about animals such as cassowaries, lemurs, parrots, and orangutans.
- Entrance fees to Jungle Island included
- Access to all animal exhibits and shows
- Use of the summer pop-up splash park (seasonal)
- Convenient round-trip transportation from downtown Miami hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip transfer from selected Miami Beach and Downtown Miami Hotels
Admission to Jungle Island
Hand Sanitizer and Face Mask
Food & Beverages
In-park additional entries
Departure & Return
Departure PointJungle Island, 1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami, FL 33132-1611
Traveler pickup is offered
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/1/2018 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 10:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Delight your children with this excellent experience
- Check out the entertaining life shows and See a large amount of exotic animals
- Roundtrip transfers included
- Have fun on water slides and swim zone
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Miami
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jungle Island Admission with Transportation?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jungle Island Admission with Transportation?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jungle Island Admission with Transportation?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jungle Island Admission with Transportation?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5221P40
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsZoo Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesMiamiNature and Wildlife - FloridaAttractions & Museums - FloridaZoo Tickets & Passes - FloridaNature and Wildlife - Fort LauderdaleAttractions & Museums - Fort LauderdaleZoo Tickets & Passes - Fort LauderdaleNature and Wildlife - Boca RatonAttractions & Museums - Boca RatonZoo Tickets & Passes - Boca RatonCategory
Key BiscayneMiami Children's MuseumPhillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)Fisher IslandHolocaust Memorial Miami BeachZoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)Coral Castle MuseumSouth Pointe ParkMiami Design DistrictDe la Cruz CollectionMiami Washington AvenueMiami Cruise Port (PortMiami)Bill Baggs Cape Florida State ParkNew World CenterArt Deco Historic DistrictMango's Tropical CaféBal HarbourWynwood WallsOleta River State ParkDolphin Mall