2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Cuban life in Miami on a walking tour of Little Havana. Learn about local landmarks such as the Bay of Pigs monument, and visit a cigar factory. Enjoy a cup of strong Cuban coffee accompanied by a classic Cuban pastry, and stop into the Cuba Ocho cultural center to sip a mojito and browse the Cuban art collection. Check out the vibrant scene around SW 8th Street and Domino Park, and gain insight into local history from your knowledgeable guide.
- Walking tour of Little Havana in Miami
- See landmarks such as the Bay of Pigs monument
- Sample famous Cuban coffee and pastry and a classic mojito
- View Cuban-inspired art at one of the neighborhood's many galleries public spaces
Saved to wishlist!
Local English-speaking guide
Coffee / Juice samples
Access and entrance fees to galleries (if applicable)
Additional food and drinks
Departure & Return
1465 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, USA
1513 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, USA
Ball & Chain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress casual for warm or hot weather and wear comfortable shoes for walking
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are free of charge.
- This tour helps preserve Cuban cultural heritage by visiting local businesses that specialize in Cuban products, economically impacting the neighbourhood and helping the Cuban community.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Through this tour you are helping Urban Adventures work to preserve and celebrate Little Havana to ensure it remains a healthy, vital, and affordable urban neighborhood.
- Guillermina Hernandez is the matriarch of Los Pinarenos, the only open-air fruit market on Calle 8. For Guillermina, Little Havana has proven that immigrants can prosper from nothing, and you stop here for a juice and to listen to her vibrant stories.
- Domino Park is a sanctuary for Little Havana and its people and offers you a chance to interact with locals and experience Cuban culture in the neighborhood.
- Another example that helps preserve the cultural heritage is your last stop at Ball and Chain Bar, where tour groups usually dance salsa with their local guides and interact with the band and dancers.
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Miami: Private Little Havana Food, Cuban Culture, Mojito & Street Art Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Miami: Private Little Havana Food, Cuban Culture, Mojito & Street Art Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Miami: Private Little Havana Food, Cuban Culture, Mojito & Street Art Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMiamiCity Tours - FloridaWalking Tours - FloridaArt Tours - FloridaCity Tours - Fort LauderdaleWalking Tours - Fort LauderdaleArt Tours - Fort LauderdaleCity Tours - Boca RatonWalking Tours - Boca RatonArt Tours - Boca RatonCategory
Dolphin Mall Tours & TicketsPhillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science) Tours & TicketsMiami Cruise Port (PortMiami) Tours & TicketsBass Museum of Art Tours & TicketsZoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens) Tours & TicketsBill Baggs Cape Florida State Park Tours & TicketsPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Tours & TicketsMiami Washington Avenue Tours & TicketsMiami Design District Tours & TicketsKey Biscayne Tours & TicketsAventura Mall Tours & TicketsCoral Castle Museum Tours & TicketsWynwood Tours & TicketsSouth Pointe Park Tours & TicketsFisher Island Tours & TicketsMiami Children's Museum Tours & TicketsMango's Tropical Café Tours & TicketsArt Deco Historic District Tours & TicketsVizcaya Museum and Gardens Tours & TicketsNew World Center Tours & Tickets