- Walking tour of Little Havana in Miami
- See landmarks such as the Bay of Pigs monument
- Sample famous Cuban coffee and pastry and a classic mojito
- View Cuban-inspired art at one of the neighborhood's many galleries public spaces
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 12 people per group
- Please dress casual for warm or hot weather and wear comfortable shoes for walking
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are free of charge.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour helps preserve Cuban cultural heritage by visiting local businesses that specialize in Cuban products, economically impacting the neighbourhood and helping the Cuban community.
- Through this tour you are helping Urban Adventures work to preserve and celebrate Little Havana to ensure it remains a healthy, vital, and affordable urban neighborhood.
- Guillermina Hernandez is the matriarch of Los Pinarenos, the only open-air fruit market on Calle 8. For Guillermina, Little Havana has proven that immigrants can prosper from nothing, and you stop here for a juice and to listen to her vibrant stories.
- Domino Park is a sanctuary for Little Havana and its people and offers you a chance to interact with locals and experience Cuban culture in the neighborhood.
- Another example that helps preserve the cultural heritage is your last stop at Ball and Chain Bar, where tour groups usually dance salsa with their local guides and interact with the band and dancers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Miami: Little Havana Food, Cuban Culture, Mojito & Street Art Tour (Small Group).