1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Glide through Miami's historic Art Deco District on a Segway and see pastel-hued hotels, museums, parks, the Versace Mansion, and the stylish Lincoln Road promenade. Your guide leads you along the main streets of South Beach, and your easy-to-ride Segway makes it possible to cover a lot of distance with ease. Plus, choose from morning or afternoon departures to easily fit this tour into your schedule.
- Explore Miami's Art Deco District on an easy-to-ride Segway
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choose from morning or afternoon departures to best suit your needs
- Helmet and bottled water provided, so you can enjoy your tour worry-free
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Use of helmet
Bottle of water
Departure & Return
1401 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
We are located on the corner of Washington Ave and 14th Street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Participants must weigh at least 100 lbs. (45 kg) and no more than 260 lbs. (117 kg). They also need to be in good health.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Florida Trikke Segway and Bikes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Miami Beach Art Deco Segway Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Miami Beach Art Deco Segway Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Miami Beach Art Deco Segway Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Miami Beach Art Deco Segway Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMiamiHistorical Tours - FloridaSegway Tours - FloridaHistorical Tours - Fort LauderdaleSegway Tours - Fort LauderdaleHistorical Tours - Boca RatonSegway Tours - Boca RatonCategory
Coral Castle MuseumRickenbacker TrailOleta River State ParkMango's Tropical CaféBill Baggs Cape Florida State ParkJungle IslandWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) New World CenterArt Deco Historic DistrictWynwood WallsFisher IslandZoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)Miami Washington AvenueCoconut GroveHolocaust Memorial Miami BeachSouth Pointe ParkPhillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)Bal HarbourHomestead-Miami Speedway