Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day guided city sightseeing tour of Miami
- Learn about Miami from a local guide
- See the stunning architecture of the Art Deco District
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Meet us at Bubba Gump Restaurant Bus Parking Area located at Bayside Marketplace at 9:00 AM.
Meet us outside the hotel at 9:45 AM.
The tour ends at Bayside Marketplace at 2:00 PM. If we picked you up at a hotel in the morning, **you are responsible for your own transportation back to the hotel.**
What To Expect
Next, head to Wynwood Walls, an outdoor museum exhibiting work by the world’s best street artists, marvel at the large-scale murals in the Street Art District.
This tour packs a lot into the allotted time and is sure to give you plenty of ideas for places to explore during the rest of your trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Coronavirus Safety Update: The tour is limited to 60% capacity
- Store your luggage on the bus
- Charge your phone at your seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Pickup from Miami Beach hotels
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Tour Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms