- Sample a wide variety of foods from around the world
- Learn about South Beach’s culture, architecture and history
- Fun for the entire family
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Aura (Cafe) at Books and Books on 927 Lincoln Rd in South Beach (pedestrian only street), between Jefferson Ave and Michigan Ave.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Food Tours, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by A Taste of South Beach Food Tour.