- Enjoy a stress-free way to explore scenic Whitby
- Round-trip transit from your York hotel via comfortable vehicle
- A private tour offers a flexible and personal way to explore
- Visit Whitby Abbey, see Captain Cook’s house, and more
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note that the steps up to Whitby Abbey are quite steep.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Whitby - Home of Captain Cook and Count Dracula.