2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the natural beauty of Verona and Garda Lake during this 3-day private tour from Venice or Milan. Journey to Verona by train, then take an excursion to Sirmione to see the Grotte di Sirmione, an archaeological site dating from ancient Roman times. Take a historical walking tour of Verona, complete with a local food and wine tasting. Take advantage of the personal attention and flexibility that a private tour affords to customize your itinerary. Train tickets, all activities and overnight accommodations in a 3-star hotel in Verona with breakfast are included.
- Explore Verona, Lake Garda and Sirmione on a 3-day private tour from Venice or Milan
- Travel to Verona via train
- Explore the Lake Garda and Sirmione area via private vehicle
- Take a walking tour of Verona, including local food and wine tastings
- Stay 2 nights in 3-star accommodations in Verona
- Enjoy personal attention and a customizable itinerary on this private tour
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights in a 3* hotel in the city center of Verona with breakfast in a double room
Round-trip train from Milan or Venice to Verona
Round-trip private transfer from Verona to Sirmione
1.5-hours private walking tour of Sirmione as per itinerary
Half day walking tour of Verona with tasting as per itinerary
Food and drinks
Lunch and Dinner
Tourism tax to be paid at the hotel
Transfers from/to train stations
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Milan, Milan, Lombardy
2: City of Venice, City of Venice, Veneto
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Accommodation provided in double and triple rooms. For single rooms please ask for a customized quote
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FASHION TOUR&MIT
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Night Garda Lake and Verona Tour from Milan or Venice?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Night Garda Lake and Verona Tour from Milan or Venice?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Night Garda Lake and Verona Tour from Milan or Venice?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Night Garda Lake and Verona Tour from Milan or Venice?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Night Garda Lake and Verona Tour from Milan or Venice
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursWine TastingsMulti-day ToursStreet Food Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceMilanFood Tours - LombardyRail Tours - LombardyBus Tours - LombardyOvernight Tours - LombardyWine Tastings - LombardyMulti-day Tours - LombardyStreet Food Tours - LombardyFood Tours - FernoRail Tours - FernoBus Tours - FernoOvernight Tours - FernoWine Tastings - FernoMulti-day Tours - FernoStreet Food Tours - FernoFood Tours - Lake ComoRail Tours - Lake ComoBus Tours - Lake ComoOvernight Tours - Lake ComoWine Tastings - Lake ComoMulti-day Tours - Lake ComoStreet Food Tours - Lake ComoCategory
StresaChurch of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Quadrilatero d'OroFidenza VillageLeonardo3 MuseumAutodromo Nazionale MonzaMilan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Via Monte NapoleoneCorso Buenos AiresSan Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)QC TermemilanoVia della SpigaCodex AtlanticusPiazza Mercanti San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)Porta Nuova