12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drink
Others items not mentioned in "inclusion"
Departure & Return
Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 9, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
Excelsior hotel Gallia - 9 Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 20124 Milan, IT
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund • The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions • If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. -Hotel pickups commence prior to this time - For all hotels located in the central station area (up to 500m) the meeting point will be at the Excelsior Gallia hotel - Pick up from your hotel or at the meeting point closest to your hotel - -In the event that the coach cannot reach your hotel, (e.g. the road is narrow) a meeting point will be near your hotel, where the coach can stop a few minutes
- We respect COVID19 safety measures.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY TAOTRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit of Verona and Lake Garda. Pick up from hotel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit of Verona and Lake Garda. Pick up from hotel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Visit of Verona and Lake Garda. Pick up from hotel
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMilanBus Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyFull-day Tours - LombardyBus Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoFull-day Tours - FernoBus Tours - Lake ComoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoFull-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Branca Tower (Torre Branca)Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Fidenza VillageBrera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Piazza FontanaPalazzo LombardiaTicineseVia Monte NapoleoneQC TermemilanoStresaCodex AtlanticusChurch of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Porta NuovaChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)10 Corso ComoNavigli DistrictSan Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)