Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Best of Milan daytime tour with a local guide
- Visit Milan Duomo, one of the world’s largest churches
- Gaze at the domed ceiling of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Learn about the history of Milan’s La Scala opera theater
- Use a skip-the-line ticket to see Leonardo da Vinci’s 'The Last Supper'
- Enjoy personalized attention from your own private guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of Cafe Bar Camparino in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. This is approx. one minute from Piazza del Duomo (Duomo Square). You guide will have a sign with your name. Please note that according to Last Supper tickets the meeting point can change. In this case the staff will contact you by phone the day before the tour to advise about the new meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience