4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation in a 4* hotel as per itinerary.
4 Excursions on boat
1 Visit of Murano Island
Multilingual escorted tour (English)
English speaking local guides as per description
Food and drinks, if not specified
Hotel City Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our driver and guide awaits you in the hotel lobby with our Sign "Sellingtrip"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY SellingTrip.com
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Essential North Lakes - 4 days / 3 nights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Essential North Lakes - 4 days / 3 nights?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Essential North Lakes - 4 days / 3 nights?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Essential North Lakes - 4 days / 3 nights?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Essential North Lakes - 4 days / 3 nights
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingMilanBus Tours - LombardyCity Tours - LombardyMulti-day Tours - LombardyBus Tours - FernoCity Tours - FernoMulti-day Tours - FernoBus Tours - Lake ComoCity Tours - Lake ComoMulti-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Casa MilanAbbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)Via della SpigaTicineseLake Orta (Lago di Orta)San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Leonardo3 MuseumMilan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Autodromo Nazionale MonzaSerravalle Designer OutletRoyal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Via Monte NapoleoneQC TermemilanoPiazza Gae AulentiPoldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Vicolungo The Style Outlets