Explore our promoted experiences
- Sightseeing day trip from Milan to Florence with round-trip high-speed train transport
- Discover Florence and its must-see attractions with an included hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket
- Listen to informative audio commentary as you ride the open-top double-decker bus
- Visit the Duomo, Piazzale Michelangelo and more
- Set your own schedule and itinerary with a complimentary map and Florence city guide
- If selected, make use of a skip-the-line ticket to the Uffizi Gallery for quick and easy access
- Upgrade to relax in extra comfort with business-class train tickets
Departure & Return
Please remember to collect your package from Milan Visitor Center, by the day before the departure of the tour (8.30 am- 7.00 pm). Train departure from Central station.
What To Expect
After arriving in Florence, head into the center of town for a day of independent exploration of this Renaissance city. Pop into churches to check out the incredible murals, many of which were painted by the masters of the Renaissance era, and spend some time in museums looking at incredible and priceless works of art. Michelangelo, Botticelli, Donatello, Raphael, Ghiberti, Brunelleschi, and Da Vinci are all represented around the city.
Use your unlimited hop-on hop-off bus ticket and your complimentary city map to get a great primer on the place, getting off when you want to explore and area, and getting back to go to another part of town. See the city at your leisure and then head back to the railway station to get the train back to Milan.
Business-Class Train Tickets: Upgrade for luxurious business-class train seats.
Business-Class Tickets and Skip-the-Line Entry to Uffizi Gallery: With only one day to explore Florence, upgrade to this level so you can not only ride there and back from Milan in comfort and style in Business Class but you can also get skip-the-line admission to the world-class museum Uffizi Gallery. The museum features incomparable works of art housed in a stunning Renaissance palace. View Botticelli’s The Birth of Venus, Caravaggio’s Medusa and Leonardo da Vinci’s Adoration of the Magi, as well as many more Florentine masterpieces.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Once the booking is submitted all sales are final, non-changeable, non-transferable and incur 100% cancellation penalties
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience