Explore our promoted experiences
- 1.5-hour horse and carriage tour of Florence
- Choose from different tour options and see classic Florence sites or Boboli Gardens
- Hear the history of top Florence attractions, like Florence Duomo, from your local guide
- See the Ponte Vecchio and Santa Croce on the Classic Florence Tour
- See Pitti Palace and the Oltrarno district on the Boboli Gardens Tour, and enjoy an aperitivo while admiring the views
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet our tour leader in Piazza Duomo, in front of Tiffany's & co, under the loggias
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms