- Half-day tour of Milan with admission to see da Vinci's The Last Supper
- Visit Santa Maria delle Grazie — a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Admire da Vinci's exquisite The Last Supper mural that depicts Jesus' last meal with his disciples
- Listen to commentary from your expert guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please be ready at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Travel first to pay homage to The Last Supper, a work widely touted as Leonardo’s pièce de résistance. Head inside to see the famous depiction of Jesus’ last meal, and learn about its conservation issues and ensuing visitor restrictions from your guide. To keep the painting in its restored glory, all Last Supper tours are limited to 15 minutes.
After admiring the art, continue your Milan tour with a stroll, and learn about the city’s history and rep as a fashion capital. Then, continue to nearby La Scala. Prepare to be wowed by the prestigious Milan opera house, with its ornate stage that glistens under crystal chandeliers. Gaze down at the orchestra pit from the public box, and take a quick look inside La Scala Museum with your guide.
Next, admire the scale and beauty of Milan Cathedral and learn of its long history.
Finally, hit the shops and browse the voguish boutiques. Stroll through the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele arcade with its luxury outlets, and admire the chic goods on display.
Your tour then finishes back at the start point.
Please note: the order of the itinerary may vary on the day.
If a rehearsal or show is taking place during your La Scala visit, you will not visit the public box.
Please note: Entrance to the Cathedral is not permitted during Services
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Visit to Duomo and La Scala not allowed in case of special events
- Times indicated in the program and order of the visit are subject to possibile changes due to traffic problems and/or organizational requirements to ensure full enjoyment of the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Furthermore, they could make the tour much shorter by not “buying time” in between points of interest." See review
- "A good guide/ A small group/interesting sites /great visit of the LAST SUPPER/ La scala's visit of the theatre was too short and of the museum Too long/ On the whole it was enjoyable" See review
- "If you want a ‘taster’ this is the tour for you ." See review