3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Follow your guide through the streets of Milan in search of some of the city’s best pastries and desserts. Discover the patisserie culture that has been so prevalent since the 19th century and learn about the traditional desserts from the area. Sample baked goods such as the famous panettone, cannoncini, marron glace, pralines, and much more as you explore the city.
- Explore the patisseries of Milan on a 3-hour tasting tour
- Learn about the strong pastry culture as you visit local bakeries
- Sample traditional desserts like panettone, pralines, and marron glace
- Get insider tips from your guide on even more places to eat and drink
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Largo Guido Donegani, 105 , Largo Guido Donegani, 105, 20121 Milano MI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Near the fountain.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Do Eat Better Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Milan Patisserie Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Milan Patisserie Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Milan Patisserie Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Milan Patisserie Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Chocolate Tours Walking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMilanChocolate Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyCoffee & Tea Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyChocolate Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoCoffee & Tea Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoChocolate Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoCoffee & Tea Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Via Monte NapoleoneLa Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)Piazza Gae AulentiAbbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Navigli DistrictBagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology QC TermemilanoStresaLeonardo3 MuseumLa Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)Piazza FontanaMilan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)Corso Buenos AiresCasa MilanVia della SpigaPiazza Mercanti