Explore our promoted experiences
- Milan Super Saver, combining two best-selling tours at a discounted price
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the famous Duomo and learn about its construction
- Wander through the impressive cathedral in the company of a professional guide
- Venture up to the rooftop to enjoy wraparound views of Milan in the evening
- Hear intriguing anecdotes about the church and the city from a professional guide
Departure & Return
Duomo Square n.4 (under the arches next to 12 OZ Coffee Joint). Meet the Guide 15 minutes before the starting time.
What To Expect
Head toward the entrance to the cathedral, going right past that long line and entering the building, thanks to the skip-the-line ticket. Stroll through the interior with your guide, learning about the overlooked nooks and corners of the building and hearing about some of the incredible artwork that's inside. Admire the 50 incredible stained glass windows, as well as the sculptures and paintings.
Let your guide lead you down the marble stairway to the underground crypt. Here, find the graves of St. Charles Borromeo, the archbishop of Milan in the 16th century.
After, come up to ground level again and exit the church. If you've chosen this tour on the weekend, take some free time to see more of Milan on your own or tuck into a nice meal at a local restaurant. Or, if you've taken this on a weekday, commence the rooftop tour immediately.
Go back inside the cathedral with your skip-the-line ticket and then ride in the lift up to the Duomo's terrace, thus skipping the exhausting walk up the stairs to the roof.
Once on the rooftop, take in the amazing views of the city, getting close-up sights of the statues, spires, and gargoyles. Take a moment to listen to your guide regale you with more history of the cathedral.
After spending some time up on the roof and admiring the views, head back down to ground level, as your tour is finished.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that on weekends there is a break between the Duomo tour and the evening Duomo rooftop visit
- Not wheelchair accessible for the Rooftoops of the Duomo Cathedral
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- It is FORBIDDEN to introduce inside Duomo food, liquids, knifes, ceramic mugs and everything that can be used as blunt weapon.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veditalia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Take the additional time to do the rooftop tour as well." See review
- "This guided tour is a must to appreciate the Duomo." See review
- "The skip-the-line rooftop tour is excellent because you get immediate elevator access to the Duomo's impressive rooftop, plus a guided tour inside the cathedral." See review