Explore our promoted experiences
- Choose between skip-the-line entry to 'The Last Supper' or a visit to Leonardo da Vinci's Vineyard
- Skip past the long waiting lines for the Duomo di Milano
- Enjoy priority access at churches like San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore and Santa Maria presso San Satiro
- Numbers limited for this small-group tour to ensure a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting point is next to Bar Marinoni. Meet the Guide 15 minutes before the starting time.
What To Expect
Take off into the city, learning about the famous Duomo di Milano as you go. The Gothic cathedral is the largest church in the country and the fifth largest in the world, taking nearly six centuries to complete. Crowds collect early at this showstopper, but you’ll bypass the lines entirely with your direct-access ticket.
Afterward, pay homage to one of the world's largest shopping malls as you pass the 19th-century Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. Then skip the line inside the Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore before heading toward other top attractions, including Arco della Pace, Sempione Park and the 15th-century Castello Sforzesco. See artwork from the controversial Maurizio Cattelan and Bramante’s optical illusion inside the Church of Santa Maria presso San Satiro.
After pausing to purchase lunch, head to the UNESCO-listed Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie, home to da Vinci's The Last Supper (if option selected). Bypass the crowds with your skip-the-line ticket, get an up-close look at the iconic mural, and learn about its restoration.
Alternatively, head to Leonardo da Vinci's Vineyard (if option selected). After remaining abandoned for many years, this historical treasure was recently restored to exactly as it was during Leonardo’s time. Learn how the vineyard's roots were saved and hidden under the land after the fires of World War II.
Afterward, stroll along Via Montenapoleone in the city's fashion district. After a full day of exploration, your tour will conclude back at your original departure point.
Leonardo's Vineyard is available daily, while The Last Supper option is available only Tuesday to Sunday. On Sundays, the visit to the Duomo can be replaced with the visit to Piazza Gae Aulenti
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: on Sundays, the visit to Milan Duomo can be replaced with a visit to Piazza Gae Aulenti
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- It is FORBIDDEN to introduce inside Duomo food, liquids, knifes, ceramic mugs and everything that can be used as blunt weapon.
- Tour duration will be 6 hours plus 1 hour break
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veditalia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff