- 2-hour tour of Duomo and La Scala with skip-the-line admission, in Milan
- See the magnificent Duomo cathedral in Milan
- Learn about the long history of La Scala opera house
- Walk through the gorgeous halls of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Hear interesting details from the guide about each site
- Enjoy the ease of skip-the-line access
Departure & Return
In front of La Scala Museum Entrance. Meet the Guide 15 minutes before the starting time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- It is FORBIDDEN to introduce inside Duomo food, liquids, knifes, ceramic mugs and everything that can be used as blunt weapon.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veditalia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: Duomo Cathedral and La Scala Theatre.