4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Venture into the mountains and discover the UNESCO-listed peaks, historic towns and natural wonders of the Dolomites on this thrilling 4-day tour from Milan. Soak up the startling scenery as you drive through the Fiemme and Fassa Valleys, past the Misurina and Braies lakes, and the jaw-dropping Falzarego Pass. That’s not all: discover the legacy of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet in Verona; visit mountain resorts like Cortina d'Ampezzo and Canazei; and admire the medieval monuments of Bolzano and Trento. This small-group tour is limited to 15 people, ensuring a personalized experience.
- 4-day tour of the Dolomites mountains from Milan
- Journey though dramatic high-mountain passes, past vineyards, soaring cliffs and alpine lakes
- Stop to explore historic cities like Verona, Bolzano and Trento
- Experience local life in the tranquil resorts of Cortina d'Ampezzo and Canazei
- Great-value tour includes accommodation and round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
National Park fees
Breakfast (as per itinerary)
Apple and speck tasting in the Dolomites
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Free Wi-Fi on board
Food and drinks (lunches and dinners)
City taxes at the hotels
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Starhotels Ritz , Via Lazzaro Spallanzani, 40, 20129 Milano MI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
In the lobby at 08.15
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Instant confirmation
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except 1-2 years old free
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Europeando Europa srl
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Dolomites Tour from Milan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Dolomites Tour from Milan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Dolomites Tour from Milan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Dolomites Tour from Milan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Limiting the number of patrons to 15 is brilliant making the trip more efficient." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Dolomites Tour from Milan
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMilanBus Tours - LombardyHiking - LombardyTrolley Tours - LombardyNature and Wildlife - LombardyMulti-day Tours - LombardyEco Tours - LombardyBus Tours - FernoHiking - FernoTrolley Tours - FernoNature and Wildlife - FernoMulti-day Tours - FernoEco Tours - FernoBus Tours - Lake ComoHiking - Lake ComoTrolley Tours - Lake ComoNature and Wildlife - Lake ComoMulti-day Tours - Lake ComoEco Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Codex AtlanticusMilan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)StresaLa Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Casa MilanMuseo del NovecentoVia Monte NapoleoneCorso Buenos AiresBrera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Piazza Gae AulentiSerravalle Designer OutletPalazzo LombardiaLeonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology