4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Test your balance and mind-body coordination on the high ropes course at Adventure Park Costa Rica—the country’s longest and largest course of its kind. Climb into the rain forest canopy along a series of treetop platforms, and challenge both your mental and physical stamina on a variety of hanging ropes activities designed for all levels. Admire stunning views of the Gulf of Nicoya along the way, and celebrate your skills with a ride on the giant Tarzan swing.
- High ropes course at Adventure Park Costa Rica
- Challenge your balance and coronation on a series of suspended rope adventures
- Take in fantastic sea and rain forest views from the hanging rope gardens
- Costa Rica's largest and longest high ropes course
- Round-trip transport from Puntarenas hotels or pier is available
- Great family and team-building activity
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (when transportation service is selected)
Dressing has to be with comfortable clothes, toe shoes mandatory
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Weights limit restriction of 280 pounds
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Departure & Return
Tajo Alto 150, Provincia de Puntarenas, Miramar, 60401, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Maximum weight is 280 pounds (127 kg)
- Dress in comfortable clothes and closed-toed shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Park and Hotel Vista Golfo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 5726P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMiramarPuntarenasShore Excursions - Central Pacific4WD Tours - Central PacificSporting Events - Central PacificBus Tours - Central PacificExtreme - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificCategory