- Adventure Park Costa Rica waterfall canopy zipline tour
- Soar across 25 zipline cables and over 11 rushing waterfalls
- Admire spectacular views of Nicoya Gulf from above the rainforest canopy
- Enjoy lunch after the tour (included)
- Pickup and drop-off from most Jaco, Arenal, San Jose, Guanacaste and Puntarenas hotels (if option selected)
- Small-group tour with a max of 10 participants ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
You can find our localization in Google maps or Waze under the name Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo.
What To Expect
This half-day tour features a trek across 25 ziplines—including two rappelling maneuvers and a swing over a hanging bridge. Breathe deep and enjoy the fresh air and spectacular views of Nicoya Gulf from above the rainforest canopy.
The tour includes an off-road truck adventure (scenic views are free), plus an optional swim in a spring water mountain pool and a delicious Costa Rican lunch at the El Tucan restaurant afterward. Good physical conditioning is required with a weight limit of 280 pounds (127 kg). Be sure to bring a bathing suit, comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes on this exciting journey.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Maximum weight is 280 pounds (127 kg)
- Note: wear comfortable clothes, closed-toe shoes and swimsuit
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Park and Hotel Vista Golfo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.