7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Ride the rapids on one of the Colorado River's most scenic sections on a full- or half-day whitewater rafting tour of Fisher Towers from Moab. Grab a paddle to navigate class I and II rapids if you like, or just sit back and enjoy the scenery featured in many western films while a river guide does all the work. Learn about the river’s geology and ancient history along the way, and break for lunch at a secluded beach during this classic Utah adventure.
- Full- or half-day whitewater rafting tour from Moab
- Ride Fisher Towers, one of the most gorgeous sections of the Colorado River
- Float through the scenery featured in western films starring John Wayne and Johnny Depp
- Choice of a paddle boat, where everyone pitches in, or a raft on which only the guide paddles
- Beverages and lunch on a river beach included
- No rafting experience required; great for beginners
- Includes transfers from Moab
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Cups and Water
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
378 N Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Paddle boats (where everyone paddles) are an option upon request (48-hour advance notice required).
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please call our office to reconfirm your tour the day before your trip date
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring a water bottle
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adrift Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Colorado River Rafting Tour at Fisher Towers?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Colorado River Rafting Tour at Fisher Towers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Colorado River Rafting Tour at Fisher Towers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Colorado River Rafting Tour at Fisher Towers?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Colorado River Rafting Tour at Fisher Towers
7 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMoabExtreme - UtahRafting - UtahWhite Water Rafting - UtahCategory