- Moab stand up paddle board tour
- Paddle down a calm section of the Colorado River
- Experience paddle boarding without surf or strong winds
- Popular choice among beginners and families
Departure & Return
Come to the Paddle Moab shop located behind Pagan Mountaineering. Please arrive 15 minutes before trip start time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddle Moab
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This tour is great for beginners and experienced paddlers alike." See review