Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Utah on two wheels and enjoy outdoor adventure in the desert on this half-day mountain bike tour in Moab. Choose to bring your own bike or rent a full-suspension mountain bike, then follow a guide along rugged biking trails around Moab. During your 4-hour tour, pick from a wide range of routes of varying difficulty. Spin along rolling terrain to Deadhorse Point or Klondike Bluff, follow the Moab Brand Trails or get your adrenaline pumping along Slickrock and the Magnificent Seven Trails.
- 4-hour mountain bike tour in Moab
- Ride your own bike or rent a full-suspension mountain bike
- Explore dusty biking trails around Moab with a guide
- Choose from a range of different routes of varying difficulty
- Ride to Deadhorse Point or Klondike Bluff, or push yourself to the limit along the Moab Brand Trails
Saved to wishlist!
Bike rental (if option selected)
Food and beverages
Bike rental (unless option selected)
Departure & Return
391 S Main St #2540, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a minimum of 2 passengers to operate this tour. If the minimum is not met and you would like to guarantee your departure a fee of $100 is required, paid directly to the local operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escape Adventures and Las Vegas Cyclery
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMoabMountain Bike Tours - UtahHalf-day Tours - UtahCategory