Are you interested in?
19 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
39 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Day in Modena
10 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the delicious and acidic world of balsamic vinegar with a local expert during this short, private tasting and food pairing experience in Vignola. In a loft, see how this vinegar, known the world over, is made and learn about the aging process and tasting notes. In the tasting room, sample balsamic vinegar and Saba made with grape juice paired with classic Italian cheeses, breads, ham, and fruit.
- Learn the history of balsamic vinegar and see how it is made and aged
- Visit a loft where balsamic vinegar is being made
- Enjoy a tasting paired with classic Italian foods
- A private guide ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Private, owner-led balsamic vinegar tour and tasting with your host Mariangela
Food pairing with regional produce
A bottle of the family’s saba (travel sized)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointModena, Modena, Province of Modena, Emilia-Romagna
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences please advise at time of booking
- Private, personalized experience
- Mariangela can be flexible with time in the morning so if you would like to start slightly earlier or later feel free to let her know when making your booking
- Please note that this producer does offer a free tour directly on her site. The difference between their free offer and this experience is that it is a private experience with an expert and includes a food pairing and a bottle of saba that you can take home
- Please also note that the vinegary is in Vignola, a town located 20km from Modena and 20 km from Bologna
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- On days that Mariangela is not available, a member of her family will give you a tour of their vinegary
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Enjoy a Private, Owner-Led Balsamic Vinegar Tour and Tasting in Vignola, Modena?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Enjoy a Private, Owner-Led Balsamic Vinegar Tour and Tasting in Vignola, Modena?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Enjoy a Private, Owner-Led Balsamic Vinegar Tour and Tasting in Vignola, Modena?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Enjoy a Private, Owner-Led Balsamic Vinegar Tour and Tasting in Vignola, Modena?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7626P291
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeModenaFood Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFood Tours - BolognaFood Tours - ParmaCategory