5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Round Trip Transportation
Entry fee to attraction
Jamaican Jerk Chicken lunch and drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels in Montego Bay and Sandals South Coast
Our tour guide/driver will meet guests at their hotel at the time scheduled, introduce the company and confirm the correct destinations. After making sure the guests are safely in the vehicle, we begin transporting our guests by educating them on the surroundings along the journey to their destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jamaica Shore Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Accompong Town Of The Maroons Day Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Accompong Town Of The Maroons Day Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Accompong Town Of The Maroons Day Adventure?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Accompong Town Of The Maroons Day Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Accompong Town Of The Maroons Day Adventure
5 to 8 hours
5 hours 6 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportMontego BayNegrilBus Services - LuceaTransportation Services - LuceaPrivate Drivers - LuceaBus Services - FalmouthTransportation Services - FalmouthPrivate Drivers - FalmouthBus Services - TrelawnyTransportation Services - TrelawnyPrivate Drivers - TrelawnyCategory
Rocklands Bird Sanctuary Fort MontegoCornwall BeachRastafari Indigenous VillageCroydon PlantationDoctor's Cave BeachAquasol Theme ParkGreenwood Great HouseAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenSam Sharpe SquareGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonGood Hope EstateMontego Bay Marine ParkHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Margaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & Bar