2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Immerse yourself in the native flora and fauna of Jamaica on this guided tour of Ahhh Ras Natango Gallery and Garden. Follow a guide through the serene gardens, taking in sights of hummingbirds and indigenous Jamaican plants. Listen to guided commentary as you explore, then end the tour with a seasonal juice.
- Convenient pickup and drop-off in Montego Bay
- Bottled water, coffee, tea, and fresh juice provided
- Get the most out of your visit with guided commentary
- Learn about Jamaica's native flora and fauna
Saved to wishlist!
Items and gifts from giftshop
original paintings each with a certificate of authenticity
Transportation to/from attractions ( seperate cost)
Art lessons (all materials provided)
Departure & Return
Departure PointAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden, 1 Ras Natango Way Camrose District, Montego Bay Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
For guests staying in hotels requesting roundtrip transportation please give at least (2) hours to make arrangements. In order to make transportation arrangements the following information is needed. 1) Name of guest making the booking for transport the cost for transportation is separate from the entry and payable to the driver US$25 per person round trip from Hotels in Montego Bay.
Name of Hotel
Number of persons in the party
For Cruise passengers it is best to book before ship docks in the Montego Cruise Pier to avoid standing waiting to be picked up but one may also use any of the registered tour companies at the Pier or hotels to Ahhh
- Montego Bay Airport Transportation, 24 A1, Montego Bay, Jamaica
9/17/2018 - 12/31/2025
|Monday - Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual No heals
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for advanced pregnant women
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Though Jamaica is warm/hot especially during thr summer, It get at least ten degrees cooler in the mountains during December - February,
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ahhh...
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Ahhh Ras Natango Gallery and Garden Admission Tickets?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Ahhh Ras Natango Gallery and Garden Admission Tickets?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Ahhh Ras Natango Gallery and Garden Admission Tickets?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Ahhh Ras Natango Gallery and Garden Admission Tickets?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 100117P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMontego BayShore Excursions - LuceaNature and Wildlife - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaAttractions & Museums - LuceaShore Excursions - FalmouthNature and Wildlife - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthAttractions & Museums - FalmouthShore Excursions - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyAttractions & Museums - TrelawnyCategory
Rocklands Bird Sanctuary Fort MontegoDoctor's Cave BeachMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarRastafari Indigenous VillageAquasol Theme ParkCornwall BeachMontego Bay Marine ParkGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonSam Sharpe SquareHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Ahhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenGreenwood Great HouseGood Hope EstateCroydon Plantation