8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Look for a crocodiles lurking beneath the surface on a Black River safari cruise. After this wild encounter, swim and splash in a natural pool created by seven different cascades at YS Falls. With a lifeguard keeping watch over the pool and included transport from Montego Bay, it's a safe and seamless way to experience Jamaica's natural attractions.
- Cruise along Jamaica's Black River on a boat tour
- Spot wild crocodiles and other native wildlife
- Soak in natural springs and swim at the base of beautiful YS Falls
- Includes round-trip transport from Montego Bay hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Freeport Commercial Centre, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Thelga's Jamaica Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Black River Safari and YS Falls Tour from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Black River Safari and YS Falls Tour from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Black River Safari and YS Falls Tour from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Black River Safari and YS Falls Tour from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayShore Excursions - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaNature and Wildlife - LuceaSafaris - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaFull-day Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthNature and Wildlife - FalmouthSafaris - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthFull-day Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnySafaris - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyFull-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Hip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Margaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarAquasol Theme ParkGreenwood Great HouseRastafari Indigenous VillageSam Sharpe SquareCroydon PlantationRocklands Bird Sanctuary Good Hope EstateCornwall BeachGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonFort MontegoAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenMontego Bay Marine ParkDoctor's Cave Beach