8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience Jamaica’s natural beauty and delicious rum on this combination excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, travel with a professional guide to the Black River, one of Jamaica’s longest waterways, and marvel at its abundant wildlife. Then, visit Jamaica’s oldest rum producer, Appleton Estates, and enjoy a tour of the property while learning about the country’s rich rum history.
- Experience Jamaica’s scenic beauty and culture on this all-day excursion
- Travel down the Black River for amazing views of wildlife-rich scenery
- Stop by one of the Caribbean’s oldest rum makers for an estate tour
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from all hotels in Montego bayand around Montego Bay
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Freeport Commercial Centre, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Thelga's Jamaica Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Black river safari and Appleton estate tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Black river safari and Appleton estate tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Black river safari and Appleton estate tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Black river safari and Appleton estate tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayShore Excursions - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaNature and Wildlife - LuceaSafaris - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthNature and Wildlife - FalmouthSafaris - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnySafaris - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Sam Sharpe SquareMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Ahhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenMontego Bay Marine ParkGreenwood Great HouseAquasol Theme ParkDoctor's Cave BeachGood Hope EstateFort MontegoRastafari Indigenous VillageRocklands Bird Sanctuary Croydon PlantationCornwall Beach