4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore one of Jamaica's natural wonders on a private day trip from Montego Bay to the Blue Hole at Island Gully Falls. Swim in the vibrant blue sinkhole surrounded by jungle, crawl through a cave, and take a turn on a rope swing if you're feeling adventurous. Extend the fun with an optional add-on to nearby Dunn’s River Falls, where you can climb a tropical waterfall and relax in the natural pool below the cascades.
- Swim and splash in Jamaica's famous Blue Hole; entrance included
- Enjoy a scenic drive from Montego Bay along the island's north coast
- Take a guided trek along a tropical riverbed and through a cave
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Entrance Fee to Blue Hole $15 per person adult. Children $10
Entrance fees (Adult $25 per person to Dunn's River. Children $17)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Hotels, Villas, And Air B/B In Montego Bay And Falmouth, Trelawny
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- PLEASE BRING ALONG BEACH TOWELS, SWIM WEAR, DRY CLOTHING, CAMERA AND CASH
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- PLEASE STATE HOTEL AT TIME OF BOOKING
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIP TOURS JAMAICA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Hole Tour from Montego Bay with Dunns River Falls Add-On Option?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Hole Tour from Montego Bay with Dunns River Falls Add-On Option?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Hole Tour from Montego Bay with Dunns River Falls Add-On Option?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Hole Tour from Montego Bay with Dunns River Falls Add-On Option?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayTrelawnyShore Excursions - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaHalf-day Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Cornwall BeachGood Hope EstateSam Sharpe SquareAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenRocklands Bird Sanctuary Montego Bay Marine ParkHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Margaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarDoctor's Cave BeachGreenwood Great HouseGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonRastafari Indigenous VillageCroydon PlantationAquasol Theme ParkFort Montego