4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Combine two popular outdoor activities in Jamaica—a visit to the Blue Hole and tubing down the White River—on a single tour from Montego Bay. Visit the Blue Hole, a natural limestone sinkhole where visitors can swim and cliff jump, then head to the White River for a lazy river tubing adventure. All entrance fees, instruction, and round-trip transportation from Montego Bay included.
- Combination tour to the Blue Hole and White River from Montego Bay
- Combine both popular outdoor activities in a single day
- All guidance and instruction included
- Pickup and drop-off at Montego Bay hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Montego Bay Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trevor HudlinTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Hole and River Tubing from Montego Bay?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Hole and River Tubing from Montego Bay?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Hole and River Tubing from Montego Bay?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Hole and River Tubing from Montego Bay?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 46039P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTubingPorts of Call ToursRaftingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMontego BayShore Excursions - LuceaTubing - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaRafting - LuceaShore Excursions - FalmouthTubing - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthRafting - FalmouthShore Excursions - TrelawnyTubing - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyRafting - TrelawnyCategory
Glistening Waters Luminous LagoonMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarCroydon PlantationRocklands Bird Sanctuary Sam Sharpe SquareAquasol Theme ParkGreenwood Great HouseGood Hope EstateRastafari Indigenous VillageDoctor's Cave BeachAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenMontego Bay Marine ParkHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Cornwall BeachFort Montego