7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
complementary bottle water
Entry/Admission- Bob Marley Museum
Entry/Admission- Devon House
Lunch (own expenses)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels in Montego Bay, Falmouth, Runaway Bay and Ocho Rios.
If name of hotel is not listed please type when booking.Guest should be waiting in the lobby area of hotel for driver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jamaica Terrific Travel Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bob Marley museum plus Devon House Private Day Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bob Marley museum plus Devon House Private Day Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bob Marley museum plus Devon House Private Day Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego Bay4WD Tours - LuceaSporting Events - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaExtreme - LuceaHistorical Tours - Lucea4WD Tours - FalmouthSporting Events - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthExtreme - FalmouthHistorical Tours - Falmouth4WD Tours - TrelawnySporting Events - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyExtreme - TrelawnyHistorical Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Good Hope EstateAquasol Theme ParkRastafari Indigenous VillageSam Sharpe SquareGreenwood Great HouseAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonRocklands Bird Sanctuary Montego Bay Marine ParkMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarFort MontegoCornwall BeachCroydon PlantationHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Doctor's Cave Beach