- Travel to Devon House in Kingston, the former home of Bob Marley
- Learn about the reggae legend's life and music on a guided tour of the Bob Marley Museum
- Browse a collection of recording memorabilia, family photos, and personal heirlooms
- See Jamaica's north coast and countryside on the drive from Montego Bay
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Please note: Entrance fees are not included in the listed price of the tour and must be paid for in person on the day of travel
- PleaseNote: This tour is unavailable on Christmas day, Boxing Day, New Year's Bay, Good Friday and Easter Monday.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Thelga's Jamaica Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms