5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Foodies and sprits aficionados are sure to appreciate this tour of the picturesque Hampden Estate. Tour the grounds and learn about how Jamaican rum is produced. Sample several rums, enjoy a complimentary cocktail while learning about sugar cane juice extraction, and enjoy an authentic Jamaican lunch. You’ll leave with a free rum cake, a full belly, and great memories.
- Visit Jamaica’s beautiful Hampden estate
- Learn about how Jamaican rum is produced
- Complimentary cocktail, tastings, and rum cake included
- Hotel or port pickup/drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
Complimentary Drink (Rum punch or Hampden Ice-tea)
Authentic Jamaican Lunch
Well appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Dress code is smart casual, with fully enclosed footwear as this is a working distillery
- Helmets must be worn at all times
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hampden Estate Rum Tour and Lunch from Montego Bay?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hampden Estate Rum Tour and Lunch from Montego Bay?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hampden Estate Rum Tour and Lunch from Montego Bay?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hampden Estate Rum Tour and Lunch from Montego Bay?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 14302P93
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego Bay4WD Tours - LuceaSporting Events - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaExtreme - LuceaHalf-day Tours - Lucea4WD Tours - FalmouthSporting Events - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthExtreme - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - Falmouth4WD Tours - TrelawnySporting Events - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyExtreme - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Rastafari Indigenous VillageDoctor's Cave BeachAquasol Theme ParkAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenFort MontegoRocklands Bird Sanctuary Sam Sharpe SquareMontego Bay Marine ParkGreenwood Great HouseMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarCornwall BeachCroydon PlantationHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Glistening Waters Luminous LagoonGood Hope Estate