- Jamaica Super Saver to Montego Bay and surrounding attractions
- See Montego Bay’s top sights, including Sam Sharpe Square and St James Parish Church
- Tour Rose Hall Great House and keep your eyes open for ghosts!
- Hear the story of the ‘White Witch of Rose Hall,’ who is said to haunt the mansion
- Take a 30-minute boat ride on Luminous Lagoon
- Stare in wonder at the lagoon as it lights up from the natural glow of microscopic organisms in the water
- Save more than 30% by booking this Super Saver compared to purchasing the tours separately
- Go for a dip in the vibrant water (it's safe to swim in!)
Departure & Return
What To Expect
When you disembark in Montego Bay, follow your guide on a 1-hour sightseeing tour that takes you through the city highlights. Drive by Sam Sharpe Square, named after the slave who led the 19th-century Christmas Slave Rebellion, view the neighborhood's blocks of impressive colonial buildings and learn about Jamaican history from your guide. You'll then drive through some of the residential neighborhoods featuring stately Georgian homes funded with money from the island's once-thriving sugar trade. View St James Parish Church, the home of stained glass pieces by English sculptor John Bacon.
At the conclusion of your tour, spend about 45 minutes perusing Rainbow, a local shop selling local Jamaican goods like coffee, rum and jerk seasoning. Pop out to a local restaurant for dinner (own expense), before continuing on to Rose Hall.
Rose Hall Great House is known for the legend of the 'White Witch of Rose Hall', about a woman named Annie Palmer who killed her three husbands and several slave lovers before taking her own life. Follow your guide on a 1-hour tour through the graceful Georgian mansion, full of historical artifacts.
Back on the coach, travel 30 minutes to the Luminous Lagoon, one of Jamaica's most famous attractions. Climb aboard a boat to see this eerie body of water up close. Learn about the harmless microorganisms that cause the glowing phenomenon. If it's a warm night and you're adventurous, take a break from the 30-minute boat ride with a swim in the fluorescent waters.
When you return to shore, you’ll head back to Montego Bay, Grand Palladium or Negril for hotel drop-off. During the drive back to Grand Palladium and Negril, a stop is made to purchase food and drinks (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended you bring a swimsuit and towel for the Mystic Lagoon boat ride and optional swim
- Please Note: you MUST provide your hotel details to the local provider
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holiday Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms