Explore our promoted experiences
- Cruise around the glowing lagoon while enjoying a complimentary rum beverage
- Go for a dip in the vibrant water (it's safe to swim in!)
- Hear the story behind the intriguing colorful water from your local guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
What To Expect
When you arrive at the lagoon, transfer to a small boat and head out into the lagoon under the light of the moon. Aboard the boat, enjoy a complimentary rum punch and listen to your expert guide tell you about what makes the lagoon's tiny inhabitants glow.
If you like, dive into the water, only five feet (1.5 meters) deep and one of a few bioluminescent lagoons in the world. As you move, watch the tiny harmless creatures light up blue-green around your body. When your luminous adventure is over, enjoy transportation back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Remember to bring a swimsuit and towel
- Please note: time spent at the lagoon is approximately 30 minutes
- Please Note: your must provide your hotel details to the local provider
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holiday Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I consider myself a strong swimmer but I recommend taking a life jacket because you are having to tread water and move the water around a lot to get the glow of the lagoon..You get pretty tired!!!" See review
- "It's the local boating tour, so not sure how you can get around it, maybe if you can charter your own boat." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews