6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Jamaica's aquatic attractions by day and by night. Float down the scenic Martha Brae River on a bamboo raft, and swim among the enchanting natural glow of the Mystic Luminous Lagoon. Soak up local culture, too, as you visit a medicinal herb garden, tour the historic town of Falmouth, and end the day with a Jamaican beach party.
- Float through the Jamaican rain forest on a bamboo raft trip down the Martha Brae River
- Swim among glowing blue and green organisms in the Luminous Lagoon
- Learn about the island's history on a Falmouth tour
- Includes lunch and a Jamaican-style party on the beach
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Rafting on the Martha Brae Entrance
Luminous Lagoon Boat Tour Entrance
Falmouth Highlight Tour
Departure & Return
Shops at Bay Harbour, 1-3 Gloucester Ave, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Starting point will be your Hotel Lobby.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- It is recommended to bring a swimsuit, towel, and a jacket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Advenique
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during An Evening on the Lagoon: Martha Rafting, Luminous Lagoon and Falmouth Highlight?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during An Evening on the Lagoon: Martha Rafting, Luminous Lagoon and Falmouth Highlight?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during An Evening on the Lagoon: Martha Rafting, Luminous Lagoon and Falmouth Highlight?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during An Evening on the Lagoon: Martha Rafting, Luminous Lagoon and Falmouth Highlight?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
An Evening on the Lagoon: Martha Rafting, Luminous Lagoon and Falmouth Highlight
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeEco ToursWater ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportRunaway BayJamaicaMontego BayLuceaOcho RiosTrelawnyBus Tours - LuceaAudio Guides - LuceaNature and Wildlife - LuceaEco Tours - LuceaWater Tours - LuceaHalf-day Tours - LuceaBus Tours - FalmouthAudio Guides - FalmouthNature and Wildlife - FalmouthEco Tours - FalmouthWater Tours - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - FalmouthBus Tours - TrelawnyAudio Guides - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnyEco Tours - TrelawnyWater Tours - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Ahhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenMontego Bay Marine ParkDoctor's Cave BeachFort MontegoGreenwood Great HouseCornwall BeachAquasol Theme ParkMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarRocklands Bird Sanctuary Glistening Waters Luminous LagoonHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Sam Sharpe SquareRastafari Indigenous VillageGood Hope EstateCroydon Plantation