- Combo tour of Montego Bay and Rose Hall Great House
- See Montego Bay’s local attractions on a 1-hour sightseeing tour
- Visit Sam Sharpe Square and learn about its namesake, who led a slave revolt in 1831
- Shop for coffee, spices, cigars and other island goods at Rainbow, a popular gift store
- Take a 1-hour candlelight tour of Rose Hall Great House, a 17th-century Georgian mansion
- Learn about the ‘White Witch of Rose Hall’ who is said to haunt the mansion
- Hotel transport available from Negril, Montego Bay and the Grand Palladium resort in Lucea
Departure & Return
What To Expect
When you disembark in Montego Bay, follow your guide on a 1-hour sightseeing tour that takes you through the city highlights. Visit the St James Museum and Sam Sharpe Square, named after the slave who led the 19th-century Christmas Slave Rebellion. Walk through the neighborhood's blocks of impressive colonial buildings and learn about Jamaican history from your guide. Back on the bus, drive through some of the residential neighborhoods featuring stately Georgian homes funded with money from the island's once-thriving sugar trade. Stop by St James Parish Church, the home of stained glass pieces by English sculptor John Bacon.
At the conclusion of your tour, spend about 45 minutes perusing Rainbow, a local shop selling local Jamaican goods like coffee, rum and jerk seasoning. Pop out to a local restaurant for dinner (own expense), before continuing on to Rose Hall.
Rose Hall Great House is known for the legend of the 'White Witch of Rose Hall', about a woman named Annie Palmer who killed her three husbands and several slave lovers before taking her own life. Follow your guide on a 1-hour tour through the graceful Georgian mansion, full of historical artifacts.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in Montego Bay, at the Grand Palladium and in Negril.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: you MUST provide your hotel details to the local provider
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holiday Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms