5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Jamaica’s lush northern coastline on a sightseeing tour that takes you from the Reggae bars and bustle of Montego Bay to famous Dunn’s River Falls. Break away from the crowds and big-bus cruise tours as you travel with a guide and small group, stopping along the way to see highlights of Falmouth, St. Ann, and Columbus Park. Enjoy free time at Dunn’s River Falls to swim in natural pools and climb up the famous cascades in a human chain.
- See highlights of Jamaica's north coast on a small-group sightseeing tour from Montego Bay
- Learn about Jamaican culture and stop for photos and lunch along the way
- Swim in tropical pools and climb the cascades at Dunn's River Falls
- Makes a great shore excursion for cruise ship passengers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Falmouth Cruise Ship Port Jamaica.
- MontegoBay Cruise Ship Port Jamaica.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 3 persons per bookings.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Down To Earth Tours LLC
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 34254P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayShore Excursions - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaCity Tours - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthCity Tours - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyCity Tours - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Greenwood Great HouseRocklands Bird Sanctuary Rastafari Indigenous VillageCornwall BeachSam Sharpe SquareHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Margaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonDoctor's Cave BeachGood Hope EstateCroydon PlantationMontego Bay Marine ParkAquasol Theme ParkFort Montego