5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
If you’re looking for a personalized, completely customizable Negril experience, this is you tour. A private guide takes you and your small party to see the highlights of the city, with as many stops as you like along the way. Spend the day at local beach, have lunch in town, and take in the sunset at Rick’s Cafe, which is known for the daredevil cliff divers who jump from the surrounding bluffs. After a full day of sun and fun, head back to your hotel.
- Private tour exclusively for your small group
- Enjoy a scenic drive through Jamaican countryside
- Spend the day at a local beach
- See the cliff jumpers at Rick’s Cafe
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Montegobay Jamaica.
pickup time 10am
- montegobay cruise ship port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Down To Earth Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Negril All Day Beach And Sunset Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Negril All Day Beach And Sunset Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Negril All Day Beach And Sunset Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Negril All Day Beach And Sunset Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayShore Excursions - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Hip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Margaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarSam Sharpe SquareRastafari Indigenous VillageMontego Bay Marine ParkAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenFort MontegoRocklands Bird Sanctuary Greenwood Great HouseAquasol Theme ParkGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonDoctor's Cave BeachGood Hope EstateCornwall BeachCroydon Plantation