Departure & Return
One Way Transfer. Minivan capacity 1 - 4 passengers. Transportation to get you to and from your hotel in a comfortable and clean vehicle. Professional, punctual and first-class service! Your friendly driver will take you to your destination safely. Also available for private tours and bookings! Airport Transfer from MBJ to Montego Bay Hotels only. DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING HOTELS: Iberostar Rose Hall, Grand Palladium, Royalton, Excellence or Melia Braco. PICK- UP: from Sangster International Airport MJB - Arrival: Exit the airport and turn right. Your driver will be standing there behind the barricade holding a sign "BUDDLE'S TAXI AND TOURS" with your name. Please present your voucher to the driver. RETURN PICK - UP: from Montego Bay Hotels - Departure: Pick up will be scheduled 2.5 hours before departure of your flight. Your driver will meet you at the main entrance of the hotel. The driver will be holding a sign " BUDDLES TAXI AND TOURS" with your name. Please present your voucher to the driver.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mark Buddle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms