4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Admission fee $7 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Travelers can contact us for any further information or pickup questions.
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trav Sun Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Private City Tour in Montego Bay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Private City Tour in Montego Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Private City Tour in Montego Bay?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Private City Tour in Montego Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 248196P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesShopping ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShopping & FashionPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMontego BayFood Tours - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaAudio Guides - LuceaShopping Tours - LuceaMarkets - LuceaHistorical Tours - LuceaHalf-day Tours - LuceaFood Tours - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthAudio Guides - FalmouthShopping Tours - FalmouthMarkets - FalmouthHistorical Tours - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - FalmouthFood Tours - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyAudio Guides - TrelawnyShopping Tours - TrelawnyMarkets - TrelawnyHistorical Tours - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Rocklands Bird Sanctuary Sam Sharpe SquareMontego Bay Marine ParkGreenwood Great HouseHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Good Hope EstateCornwall BeachFort MontegoRastafari Indigenous VillageCroydon PlantationAquasol Theme ParkDoctor's Cave BeachGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden