4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This tour is the easiest way to visit Jamaica's Green Grotto Caves from Montego Bay, without the hassle of planning transport. After pickup from your hotel or the port, you'll travel in an air-conditioned vehicle and spend about an hour exploring the cave’s interconnected chambers and maze-like passageways with a guide. Since this tour is limited to 15 people, you’ll have plenty of time to ask questions, too.
- Explore Jamaica’s Green Grotto Caves without getting lost with a guide
- Customize your departure time to easily fit this tour into your schedule
- Don’t worry about the entrance fee—it’s included in the price of your tour
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel or the cruise port in Montego Bay included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Port of Falmouth, Falmouth, Jamaica
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thelga's Jamaica Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montego Bay to Green Grotto Cave?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Montego Bay to Green Grotto Cave?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montego Bay to Green Grotto Cave?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montego Bay to Green Grotto Cave?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMontego BayShore Excursions - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Montego Bay Marine ParkGood Hope EstateAquasol Theme ParkFort MontegoAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenGreenwood Great HouseMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarCornwall BeachGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonDoctor's Cave BeachRocklands Bird Sanctuary Sam Sharpe SquareHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Croydon PlantationRastafari Indigenous Village