6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
This Montego Bay excursion is the best way to visit Negril in one day, without having to worry about planning transport. After a scenic coastal drive in an air-conditioned coach, spend a few hours relaxing on the white sand beach and soaking up the party atmosphere at Margaritaville. Your tour includes a sunset stop to see the cliff divers at Rick’s Cafe, and hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Montego Bay.
- Soak up the party atmosphere at Margaritaville in Negril
- See more of Jamaica in less time—ideal for first-time visitors
- Includes a sunset stop at Rick's Cafe to see the cliff divers
- Round-trip transport from your hotel or the port in Montego Bay included
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in front of your hotel lobby area.
- Montego Bay Cruise Port Transportation, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best Jamaica Products and Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Negril Beach Beach Ricks Cafe and Sunset Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Negril Beach Beach Ricks Cafe and Sunset Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Negril Beach Beach Ricks Cafe and Sunset Tour
6 to 8 hours
5 hours 2 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayShore Excursions - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Doctor's Cave Beach Tours & TicketsRocklands Bird Sanctuary Tours & TicketsAquasol Theme Park Tours & TicketsHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue) Tours & TicketsAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden Tours & TicketsCroydon Plantation Tours & TicketsGood Hope Estate Tours & TicketsFort Montego Tours & TicketsGlistening Waters Luminous Lagoon Tours & TicketsMontego Bay Marine Park Tours & TicketsCornwall Beach Tours & TicketsRastafari Indigenous Village Tours & TicketsSam Sharpe Square Tours & TicketsGreenwood Great House Tours & TicketsMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & Bar Tours & Tickets