8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Experience the beauty of an uninterrupted white sand beach on this private tour from Montego Bay. Head to Negril's Seven-Mile Beach where you’ll spend time relaxing at the popular Margaritaville. There, you’ll be able to participate in a range of watersport activities or simply sunbathe. Then, travel to Rick’s Café, where you listen to a live reggae band and watch the sunset and daring cliff diving.
- Discover some fun and sun in Negril, Jamaica
- Learn about Jamaican history while visiting popular spots
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Reggae Tours Jamaica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour Negril Beach and Rick's Café from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Negril Beach and Rick's Café from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour Negril Beach and Rick's Café from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour Negril Beach and Rick's Café from Montego Bay
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BaySt. George'sBus Tours - LuceaNature and Wildlife - LuceaFull-day Tours - LuceaBus Tours - FalmouthNature and Wildlife - FalmouthFull-day Tours - FalmouthBus Tours - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnyFull-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Montego Bay Marine Park Tours & TicketsRocklands Bird Sanctuary Tours & TicketsMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & Bar Tours & TicketsSam Sharpe Square Tours & TicketsCornwall Beach Tours & TicketsGlistening Waters Luminous Lagoon Tours & TicketsFort Montego Tours & TicketsAquasol Theme Park Tours & TicketsRastafari Indigenous Village Tours & TicketsGood Hope Estate Tours & TicketsAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden Tours & TicketsCroydon Plantation Tours & TicketsHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue) Tours & TicketsDoctor's Cave Beach Tours & TicketsGreenwood Great House Tours & Tickets