6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the sunset at the famous Negril landmark, Rick's Cafe, during this afternoon tour from Montego Bay or Grand Palladium. On this 6-hour excursion with a local guide, journey along the scenic northern coast of Jamaica in a comfortable, climate-controlled van. Groove to the sounds of reggae and watch the professional cliff divers perform. Purchase food and drinks (own expense) as you watch the sun sink below the horizon.
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos and other items on sale
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most hotels. customers are required to contact your local supplier at the contact information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your booking and arrange a central pickup point. Be at your pickup point at least 10 minutes prior to pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Limited number of infant seats available
- Limited number of Child car seat available
- Limited number of wheelchair transportation available
- Things to take: Cash, camera, towels
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Jumping off the cliff is not recommended if you are pregnant, having back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, customer may be prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please present either a printed or electronic voucher at pickup just for verification.
- Minimum numbers apply: A minimum of 4 persons are required for this tour to take place. Tour may be rescheduled or canceled if we do not meet the minimum number of persons required.
- We pickup from most Hotels. Customers are required to contact us at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to confirm your booking and arrange your pickup point.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY SNL Jamaican Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Negril Sunset Trip to Rick's Cafe from Montego Bay and Grand Palladium?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Negril Sunset Trip to Rick's Cafe from Montego Bay and Grand Palladium?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Negril Sunset Trip to Rick's Cafe from Montego Bay and Grand Palladium?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Negril Sunset Trip to Rick's Cafe from Montego Bay and Grand Palladium?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Negril Sunset Trip to Rick's Cafe from Montego Bay and Grand Palladium
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingJamaicaMontego BayLuceaBus Tours - LuceaArt Tours - LuceaHalf-day Tours - LuceaBus Tours - FalmouthArt Tours - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - FalmouthBus Tours - TrelawnyArt Tours - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Montego Bay Marine ParkDoctor's Cave BeachRocklands Bird Sanctuary Croydon PlantationGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenAquasol Theme ParkSam Sharpe SquareRastafari Indigenous VillageGood Hope EstateGreenwood Great HouseCornwall BeachHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Fort Montego