8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
From handcrafted rum and sugarcane juice to waterfalls and wild crocodiles, experience the treasures of Jamaica’s south coast all in one day on a private tour. See how the country’s most famous export is made on a tour of the Appleton Estate farm and distillery, complete with rum tastings. Cool off with a swim in the natural pools of YS Falls, and finish with a jungle safari down the Black River, known as the best place in Jamaica to spot wild crocodiles.
- Sip Jamaican rum straight from the source on an Appleton Estate tour
- Rope swing into pools and climb waterfall terraces at pristine YS Falls
- Go croc-spotting on a cruise down the Black River
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees(Appleton $30 per person, YS Falls $20 USD per person, Black River $20 USD per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all Montego Bay Hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- PLEASE NOTE: The Appleton Rum Estate is currently undergoing renovations and is closed for all tours. The estate is scheduled to reopen in October 2017.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIP TOURS JAMAICA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Appleton Estate Rum with YS Falls and Black River Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Appleton Estate Rum with YS Falls and Black River Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Appleton Estate Rum with YS Falls and Black River Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Appleton Estate Rum with YS Falls and Black River Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Appleton Estate Rum with YS Falls and Black River Private Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayBus Tours - LuceaFull-day Tours - LuceaBus Tours - FalmouthFull-day Tours - FalmouthBus Tours - TrelawnyFull-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Good Hope EstateGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarRastafari Indigenous VillageCroydon PlantationRocklands Bird Sanctuary Aquasol Theme ParkGreenwood Great HouseCornwall BeachSam Sharpe SquareFort MontegoHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Ahhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenMontego Bay Marine ParkDoctor's Cave Beach