8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
From handcrafted rum and sugarcane juice to waterfalls and wild crocodiles, experience the treasures of Jamaica’s south coast all in one day on a private tour. See how the country’s most famous export is made on a tour of the Appleton Estate farm and distillery, complete with rum tastings. Cool off with a swim in the natural pools of YS Falls, and finish with a jungle safari down the Black River, known as the best place in Jamaica to spot wild crocodiles.
- Sip Jamaican rum straight from the source on an Appleton Estate tour
- Rope swing into pools and climb waterfall terraces at pristine YS Falls
- Go croc-spotting on a cruise down the Black River
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees(Appleton $30 per person, YS Falls $20 USD per person, Black River $20 USD per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all Montego Bay Hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- PLEASE NOTE: The Appleton Rum Estate is currently undergoing renovations and is closed for all tours. The estate is scheduled to reopen in October 2017.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIP TOURS JAMAICA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Appleton Estate Rum with YS Falls and Black River Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Appleton Estate Rum with YS Falls and Black River Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Appleton Estate Rum with YS Falls and Black River Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Appleton Estate Rum with YS Falls and Black River Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego Bay4WD Tours - LuceaSporting Events - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaExtreme - LuceaFull-day Tours - Lucea4WD Tours - FalmouthSporting Events - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthExtreme - FalmouthFull-day Tours - Falmouth4WD Tours - TrelawnySporting Events - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyExtreme - TrelawnyFull-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Greenwood Great HouseGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarFort MontegoCroydon PlantationRocklands Bird Sanctuary Ahhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Montego Bay Marine ParkSam Sharpe SquareRastafari Indigenous VillageCornwall BeachGood Hope EstateAquasol Theme ParkDoctor's Cave Beach