6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the history, nature, and flavors of Jamaica on a private 6-hour tour from Montego Bay. Discover the rum making process at the Appleton Estate and enjoy samples along the way, including juice and molasses. After sampling a variety of rum, get up close to crocodiles and other local wildlife on an open-air boat safari through the Black River.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Sample a variety of locally produced Jamaican rum
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Montego Bay
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees (Appleton US $30 per person, Black River US $20 per person)
Departure & Return
All Montego Bay Hotels, Villas, Air B/B
Montego Bay Cruise ship Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIP TOURS JAMAICA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Round-Trip Transportation to Appleton Estate Rum and Black River Safari?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Round-Trip Transportation to Appleton Estate Rum and Black River Safari?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Round-Trip Transportation to Appleton Estate Rum and Black River Safari?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Round-Trip Transportation to Appleton Estate Rum and Black River Safari?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportMontego BayTransportation Services - LuceaPrivate Drivers - LuceaTransportation Services - FalmouthPrivate Drivers - FalmouthTransportation Services - TrelawnyPrivate Drivers - TrelawnyCategory
Aquasol Theme ParkCornwall BeachRastafari Indigenous VillageGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonFort MontegoHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Margaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarGood Hope EstateCroydon PlantationSam Sharpe SquareAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenMontego Bay Marine ParkRocklands Bird Sanctuary Greenwood Great HouseDoctor's Cave Beach